Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:08:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andy <deimos@lowrider.lewman.org>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        dg@root.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Onboard Intel NIC

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Dennis wrote:

> If you dont have time then perhaps someone else should do it. THATS the
> point.
<snip>
> Plus I've already fixed it myself. So if you fix it its not for me at all.

	Since you appear to have fixed the problems and updated the code,
would you like to submit it for review?

--

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com |

I have more humility in my little finger than you have in your whole
____BODY!
		-- from "Cerebus" #82